The Benefits of Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum
We recently launched a brand new product here at Seed and we wanted to share all of the details with you about it, especially if you've been on the quest for healthy looking, radiant skin.
What is Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum?
Is it a serum? Is it an oil?
Well, this is an oil-based face serum. Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum combines 100% plant-based ingredients - like Argan and Rosehip Seed Oil - to help seal in moisture without feeling heavy or greasy.
Our facial oil serum can be used alone or over your moisturizer. It features a blend of oils to hydrate, balance, and address skin concerns such as loss of elasticity, dullness or skin dryness. Oils tend to be protective, boost skin hydration, and can help tackle a loss of skin firmness. Depending on the oils used -- and this is the case with our oil blend -- it may even help those with oily and acne prone skin types.
Wait. Don't you put this on under a moisturizer?
Great question! Read on...
How do you use a facial oil?
If you are new to using a facial oil, you may be confused about just how and when to use it. The truth is that a face oil can be used multiple ways.
While those with very dry skin will probably benefit greatly from using morning and night, others will want to use the facial oil once per day as the last step of their night time skin care routine. Why as the last step? While some may want to apply under their face cream, if you were to apply your water-based facial moisturizer after your oil, the moisturizer would not be able to penetrate your skin as effectively because of the oil barrier.
We recommend that you apply 2-3 drops of oil to skin as the last step of your nighttime routine. You can apply over moisturizer, in place of moisturizer, or even added to your moisturizer as an extra protective barrier. It is a matter of personal preference and how your skin feels.Your skin can change daily due to everything from humidity to hormones, so there may be days that your skin is just begging for more hydration.
To apply, warm the oil between your hands and then gently press -- don’t rub -- into face and neck.
What is in it?
- Hemp Seed Oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to soothe inflamed skin. Considered a dry oil, hemp also helps to balance sebum production while plumping the skin to give it a healthy glow.
- Argan Oil is abundant in vitamins to improve skin elasticity, boasting triterpens, which aid in cell restructuring and can slow down the cell aging process.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil offers anti-bacterial properties and may help to minimize acne. Additionally, it helps to calm sensitive skin and improve the appearance of brown spots.
- Kakadu Plum Oil is a precious oil with myriad skin benefits. Rich in Vitamin C, this oil helps slow skin aging, soothes and balances all skin types.
- Rosehip Oil promotes skin healing, improves the look of hyperpigmentation, boosts skin clarity, and fights fine lines. This precious skin oil offers the benefits of cell regeneration, UV protection, and collagen formation.
The complete ingredients list: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Squalane, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract,Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
What are the features and benefits of Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum?
- Ideal for your morning or nightly skin care routine, this lightweight formula protects and nourishes your skin
- Luxurious serum contains no fillers and is crafted only with effective natural ingredients
- Subtle, earthy fragrance upon application that quickly absorbs into your skin
- 100% plant-based ingredients that enrich your skin with essential nutrients
- Petrochemical-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, free of synthetic fragrance, free of common allergens, and cruelty-free.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Essential oils continue to become more and more popular -- and with more science behind the benefits. Today, we are going to enjoy an in-depth look at Patchouli Essential Oil.
Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) is distilled from patchouli leaves and features an earthy, warm, musky aroma. You may even detect some light fruit notes from this oil. This is one of those oils that people either tend to love or hate when used on its own. Even people who swear that they could never enjoy its distinctive scent may find that become fans when blended with other oils! Plus, there are so many health and skin care benefits that you will not want to overlook this one.
Are you looking to regain that lost healthy glow your skin once had? Yoga may be the ideal for of self care to promote glowing skin.
Vinyasa flow yoga is a fast-paced form of yoga that many believe is ideal for ridding the body of toxins. While we know that "detox" is a very popular buzzword out there and it is important to remember that your body is very capable of detoxing naturally.
That said, there is quite a bit of anecdotal evidence to suggest that there are ways one can help the process along, including Yoga.
One of the more popular yoga poses, Adho Mukha Shvanasana (AKA Downward Dog) is believed to help with lymphatic drainage. This helps to rid our bodies of toxins. Vinyasa yoga is typically done in a heated studio of 85-90 degrees, making you sweat throughout the entire session. Sweating helps your body eliminate accumulated toxins and waste, which may improve skin health.