The Benefits of Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum
We recently launched a brand new product here at Seed and we wanted to share all of the details with you about it, especially if you've been on the quest for healthy looking, radiant skin.
What is Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum?
Is it a serum? Is it an oil?
Well, this is an oil-based face serum. Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum combines 100% plant-based ingredients - like Argan and Rosehip Seed Oil - to help seal in moisture without feeling heavy or greasy.
Our facial oil serum can be used alone or over your moisturizer. It features a blend of oils to hydrate, balance, and address skin concerns such as loss of elasticity, dullness or skin dryness. Oils tend to be protective, boost skin hydration, and can help tackle a loss of skin firmness. Depending on the oils used -- and this is the case with our oil blend -- it may even help those with oily and acne prone skin types.
Wait. Don't you put this on under a moisturizer?
Great question! Read on...
How do you use a facial oil?
If you are new to using a facial oil, you may be confused about just how and when to use it. The truth is that a face oil can be used multiple ways.
While those with very dry skin will probably benefit greatly from using morning and night, others will want to use the facial oil once per day as the last step of their night time skin care routine. Why as the last step? While some may want to apply under their face cream, if you were to apply your water-based facial moisturizer after your oil, the moisturizer would not be able to penetrate your skin as effectively because of the oil barrier.
We recommend that you apply 2-3 drops of oil to skin as the last step of your nighttime routine. You can apply over moisturizer, in place of moisturizer, or even added to your moisturizer as an extra protective barrier. It is a matter of personal preference and how your skin feels.Your skin can change daily due to everything from humidity to hormones, so there may be days that your skin is just begging for more hydration.
To apply, warm the oil between your hands and then gently press -- don’t rub -- into face and neck.
What is in it?
- Hemp Seed Oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to soothe inflamed skin. Considered a dry oil, hemp also helps to balance sebum production while plumping the skin to give it a healthy glow.
- Argan Oil is abundant in vitamins to improve skin elasticity, boasting triterpens, which aid in cell restructuring and can slow down the cell aging process.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil offers anti-bacterial properties and may help to minimize acne. Additionally, it helps to calm sensitive skin and improve the appearance of brown spots.
- Kakadu Plum Oil is a precious oil with myriad skin benefits. Rich in Vitamin C, this oil helps slow skin aging, soothes and balances all skin types.
- Rosehip Oil promotes skin healing, improves the look of hyperpigmentation, boosts skin clarity, and fights fine lines. This precious skin oil offers the benefits of cell regeneration, UV protection, and collagen formation.
The complete ingredients list: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Squalane, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract,Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
What are the features and benefits of Seed Aging Beautifully Face Serum?
- Ideal for your morning or nightly skin care routine, this lightweight formula protects and nourishes your skin
- Luxurious serum contains no fillers and is crafted only with effective natural ingredients
- Subtle, earthy fragrance upon application that quickly absorbs into your skin
- 100% plant-based ingredients that enrich your skin with essential nutrients
- Petrochemical-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, free of synthetic fragrance, free of common allergens, and cruelty-free.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an ingredient used in skin care that is unfamiliar to many. We like to think of it as an unsung hero. Just what is Black Cumin Seed Oil and why is it so beneficial for the skin?
Let's learn more:
Black Cumin Seed Oil, or Nigella sativa, is rich in history. Used in skin care for thousands of years, it is believed that both Cleopatra and Nefertiti used the seeds in their bath water. In fact, it is said that this ingredient has been used by royalty as a natural skin care remedy for over 4000 years!
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an elixir for red and irritated skin. Known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, Black Cumin Seed Oil is a magical skin care oil that can be used on every skin type.
College students, let us help you establish a healthy skin care and wellness routine.
We've all heard about the "Freshman 15." I gained about 7 pounds freshman year. I can tell you that I had many choices in the dining hall, but my mom wasn't there to make sure I ate my fruits and veggies. I loaded up on macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. I drank soda pop instead of water. I made Pop Tarts in my dorm room and ordered pizza regularly. Eat as many fresh, whole foods as you can and drink lots of water. Your skin will benefit from this. I recommend eating lots of
If you are on the quest for healthy looking skin, this ingredient needs to be in your skin care arsenal.
Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3 (also called Nicotinic Acid) offers multiple benefits to the skin. It can help to visibly diminish the appearance of large pores, fine lines, skin dullness, and also helps to even out skin tone.
There is solid research supporting the benefits of Niacinamide.This skin vitamin is one that truly benefits nearly every skin type. Other recent research published by the editors of the Melanoma Letter suggests that niacinamide "can significantly reduce recurrences of actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in patients with a history of these lesions."