The Skin Care Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
Let's talk about the benefits of one of the plant ingredients we use in our new Aging Beautifully Face Serum: Hemp Seed Oil.
First of all, Hemp Seed Oil is an often misunderstood ingredient in skin care. We're going to share what Hemp Seed Oil is and you'll quickly see why we chose this ingredient in our specially blended oil-based serum.
What is Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa) is derived from the seeds of the hemp plant.This cannabis plant is cultivated for non-drug use and has no psychoactive effects. In other words, NO, you can't get high on Hemp Seed Oil.
- Hemp Seed Oil is hydrating, thanks to its abundance of omega fatty acids, including omegas 3, 6, and 9, all of which have benefits -- from being anti-inflammatory to being skin protective.
- Hemp Seed Oil is skin soothing and helps reduce redness and inflammation and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types.
- Hemp Seed Oil is also a beneficial oil for those with acne prone skin because it helps to regulate sebum production and is not known to aggravate acneic skin.
- This skin balancing oil also helps to plump dull, tired skin.
- Known for its subtle tightening benefits, Hemp Seed Oil may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and does so naturally.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Essential oils continue to become more and more popular -- and with more science behind the benefits. Today, we are going to enjoy an in-depth look at Patchouli Essential Oil.
Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) is distilled from patchouli leaves and features an earthy, warm, musky aroma. You may even detect some light fruit notes from this oil. This is one of those oils that people either tend to love or hate when used on its own. Even people who swear that they could never enjoy its distinctive scent may find that become fans when blended with other oils! Plus, there are so many health and skin care benefits that you will not want to overlook this one.
Are you looking to regain that lost healthy glow your skin once had? Yoga may be the ideal for of self care to promote glowing skin.
Vinyasa flow yoga is a fast-paced form of yoga that many believe is ideal for ridding the body of toxins. While we know that "detox" is a very popular buzzword out there and it is important to remember that your body is very capable of detoxing naturally.
That said, there is quite a bit of anecdotal evidence to suggest that there are ways one can help the process along, including Yoga.
One of the more popular yoga poses, Adho Mukha Shvanasana (AKA Downward Dog) is believed to help with lymphatic drainage. This helps to rid our bodies of toxins. Vinyasa yoga is typically done in a heated studio of 85-90 degrees, making you sweat throughout the entire session. Sweating helps your body eliminate accumulated toxins and waste, which may improve skin health.