You may have seen a few mentions lately about some of our favorite small businesses on our social media accounts. We are a small business and those of us behind the scenes here at (seed) are wholly supportive of shopping with our fellow small business owners. There are really so many incredible businesses out there and I'm sharing some favorites today!
First of all, I have mentioned here before that I adore lemon. Lemon bars, lemon meringue pie, lemon essential oil -- you name it; if it is lemon, I am a fan. I am quite sure that many of you love lemon, too, so I am here to share some of my most favorite lemon-themed items this holiday season.
Lemon Gift Ideas
1. I mentioned my love of lemon sweet treats, and I'd love to point you in the direction of Effie's Homemade. It's a (seed) favorite business and they have a delicious recipe on their website for Lemon Tart in a Corncake Crust. Make this for a favorite neighbor and take it over for a special treat that will be truly appreciated!
2. Loose leaf tea also makes a lovely gift. If you are a lemon fan, I personally recommend the Lemon Ginger Green Tea from Tealightful. It has lemongrass, orange peel, ginger and lemon peel and is quite fabulous!
3. Seed Lemonade Lip Oil from the (seed) Naturally Fun collection is not just for kids, but also kids at heart. This nourishing oil is a treat for your lips -- and your senses -- with real lemon oil. In addition, your lips will be nourished with pumpkin seed oil, grape seed, jojoba, sunflower, raspberry seed and more. It's a favorite for everyone!
4. If you like to have a home that smells inviting without artificial fragrances triggering allergies, consider the 5 Elements Inspired Incense Set in Earth from the Sitara Collections. The Earth set is scented with natural Fresh Lemon and comes beautifully packaged in a lime green handcrafted box ideal for gift giving.
5. Create your own Custom Blend right here at (seed)! Be a "mixologist" and create a blend in your choice of boy lotion, lip oil, body oil or body wash for that special someone. A couple of suggestions with Lemon Essential Oil: