Gifts for the Lemon Lover
You may have seen a few mentions lately about some of our favorite small businesses on our social media accounts. We are a small business and those of us behind the scenes here at (seed) are wholly supportive of shopping with our fellow small business owners. There are really so many incredible businesses out there and I'm sharing some favorites today!
First of all, I have mentioned here before that I adore lemon. Lemon bars, lemon meringue pie, lemon essential oil -- you name it; if it is lemon, I am a fan. I am quite sure that many of you love lemon, too, so I am here to share some of my most favorite lemon-themed items this holiday season.
Lemon Gift Ideas
1. I mentioned my love of lemon sweet treats, and I'd love to point you in the direction of Effie's Homemade. It's a Seed favorite business and they have a delicious recipe on their website for Lemon Tart in a Corncake Crust. Make this for a favorite neighbor and take it over for a special treat that will be truly appreciated!
2. Loose leaf tea also makes a lovely gift. If you are a lemon fan, I personally recommend the Lemon Ginger Green Tea from Tealightful. It has lemongrass, orange peel, ginger and lemon peel and is quite fabulous!
3. Seed Lemonade Lip Oil from the Seed Naturally Fun collection is not just for kids, but also kids at heart. This nourishing oil is a treat for your lips -- and your senses -- with real lemon oil. In addition, your lips will be nourished with pumpkin seed oil, grape seed, jojoba, sunflower, raspberry seed and more. It's a favorite for everyone!
4. Create your own Custom Blend right here at Seed! Be a "mixologist" and create a blend in your choice of boy lotion, lip oil, body oil or body wash for that special someone. A couple of suggestions with Lemon Essential Oil:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
What if we told you that we have been working so hard for a VERY long time (this is worth the wait!) to create a multitasking skin care treatment that is so decadent, packed with antioxidants, extracts, and is 100% pure plant-based LUXURY?
Rough. Parched. Dry. Cracked. Everyday, your skin takes a beating and is begging to be rescued. Introducing new Seed Soft Balm. Unlock the superpowers of seven (7!) butters and oils and get reacquainted with soft, healthy, pampered, supple skin.
Peace & Patchouli: Introducing our newest limited edition Body Lotion, featuring 100% natural patchouli essential oil.
Fun Facts About Patchouli
1. Centuries ago, European traders would exchange a pound of gold for a pound of patchouli.
2. Did you know that King Tut had 10 gallons of patchouli oil buried with him in his tomb?
3. Patchouli continues to be used as a remedy all over the world for...
College students, let us help you establish a healthy skin care and wellness routine.
We've all heard about the "Freshman 15." I gained about 7 pounds freshman year. I can tell you that I had many choices in the dining hall, but my mom wasn't there to make sure I ate my fruits and veggies. I loaded up on macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. I drank soda pop instead of water. I made Pop Tarts in my dorm room and ordered pizza regularly. Eat as many fresh, whole foods as you can and drink lots of water. Your skin will benefit from this. I recommend eating lots of