Seed Holiday Gift Guide: Lavender
- Here's an idea for the reader on your list: The Unlikely Lavender Queen by Jeannie Ralston. This book falls on my lifetime top 20 list of favorite books and I really think that it would be a lovely gift.
Photo credit: Miette
- Here's a gift for someone who likes to have a treat along with their tea or coffee. The Lavender Shortbread from Miette in San Francisco would be a special change from biscotti or plain shortbread. If you have not tried a baked item infused with lavender, you've been missing out!
Photo credit: Luxe and Lens
- We found a beautiful handmade journal over on Etsy that is perfect for the gift recipient in your life who likes to write. It is called the Fields of Lavender journal and is made by Luxe and Lens.
- The Seeds of Change Gift Set is the ultimate collection of body products and you can choose REAL lavender (sorry, none of those harmful artificial fragrance oils here!) for your set. Simply choose any of our lavender varieties when making your gift set selections. This set includes full sizes of our hand cream, body cream, body oil, lip oil and body wash. My picks for the lavender lover: Relaxing Blend Body Oil, Lavender Sage Body Wash, Relaxing Lavender Healthy Hand Cream and any of our lip oils. This set is beautifully boxed, gift wrapped and comes with four (4) "Seeds of Inspiration." These inspirational quotes come from a diverse group of women.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Today is Earth Day and here at Seed, we'd like to share five of our favorite ways to do your part for the environment.
1. Still have old lightbulbs? Make the switch to LED or compact fluorescent bulbs. These bulbs last, on average, up to 15 times longer and consume 1/5 to 1/3 of the electricity.
2. Eliminate junk mail. There are apps now that can actually help you reduce your carbon footprint. How? With these apps, you snap a photo of the junk mail you do not wish and it removes you from the mailing list.
We wanted to create an easy guide that is basic for those of you who feel intimidated by the wide range of products on store shelves. I have been in the skin care industry for more than half my life. It is my job to know the ins and outs of products - but it should be easy for everyone else who is NOT in the skin care field. Skin care should be simple -- not frustrating.