On Thursday, (seed) launched Custom Blends! We are the first body care company to offer a personalized line of naturally plant-based products.
This new collection is truly a big deal. It's almost magical! Picture yourself in front of your favorite body care product, clicking your heels together, and having your very own, unique product of your own design pop up before you. We are allowing you to create YOUR OWN UNIQUE products! No, it is not magic. It's close, though!
Here's how you become the mixologist of your unique line:
1) Start with (seed)’s naturally plant-based, ultra-effective products.
2) Choose your favorite essential oils (up to three to blend per product)
3) Enjoy healthy, customized body care every day.
That's right. You tell us what you'd like and we will personally blend your product just for you and pop it in the mail after we create your special blend. Sounds good, doesn't it? It is.
What Can I Blend?
Our custom blends are currently available in our Lip Oil, Body Oil and new Body Wash.
You can create over 1000 (yep, that's over ONE THOUSAND) different blends! If you have never blended oils, though, you may be unsure of where to begin.
- Choose up to three essential oils per product. To make a scent really stand out, stick to one or two essential oils in each Custom Blend. You definitely can combine three and still have the benefits of all three, but it is important to note that it will likely be more difficult to detect each specific aroma.
- If you are unfamiliar with the essential oils, simply click on each oil for info on the scent profile, benefits & recommended oils to blend with
- Take a super quick, 7 question Essential Oil Quiz. Just answer the questions and it will recommend an oil for you, as well as suggested oils to go along with it. My own quiz revealed Palmarosa to be my personal Essential Oil.
- Find inspiration in our 54 second video from Vimeo. It's right over this section of the post. Take a look!
- Expecting a bundle of joy? Congratulations! Before using essential oils, just check with your doctor to be sure he or she approves of them while pregnant.