Custom Blends Are Here!
On Thursday, (seed) launched Custom Blends! We are the first body care company to offer a personalized line of naturally plant-based products.
This new collection is truly a big deal. It's almost magical! Picture yourself in front of your favorite body care product, clicking your heels together, and having your very own, unique product of your own design pop up before you. We are allowing you to create YOUR OWN UNIQUE products! No, it is not magic. It's close, though!
Here's how you become the mixologist of your unique line:
1) Start with (seed)’s naturally plant-based, ultra-effective products.
2) Choose your favorite essential oils (up to three to blend per product)
3) Enjoy healthy, customized body care every day.
That's right. You tell us what you'd like and we will personally blend your product just for you and pop it in the mail after we create your special blend. Sounds good, doesn't it? It is.
What Can I Blend?
Our custom blends are currently available in our Lip Oil, Body Oil and new Body Wash.
You can create over 1000 (yep, that's over ONE THOUSAND) different blends! If you have never blended oils, though, you may be unsure of where to begin.
- Choose up to three essential oils per product. To make a scent really stand out, stick to one or two essential oils in each Custom Blend. You definitely can combine three and still have the benefits of all three, but it is important to note that it will likely be more difficult to detect each specific aroma.
- If you are unfamiliar with the essential oils, simply click on each oil for info on the scent profile, benefits & recommended oils to blend with
- Take a super quick, 7 question Essential Oil Quiz. Just answer the questions and it will recommend an oil for you, as well as suggested oils to go along with it. My own quiz revealed Palmarosa to be my personal Essential Oil.
- Find inspiration in our 54 second video from Vimeo. It's right over this section of the post. Take a look!
- Expecting a bundle of joy? Congratulations! Before using essential oils, just check with your doctor to be sure he or she approves of them while pregnant.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an ingredient used in skin care that is unfamiliar to many. We like to think of it as an unsung hero. Just what is Black Cumin Seed Oil and why is it so beneficial for the skin?
Let's learn more:
Black Cumin Seed Oil, or Nigella sativa, is rich in history. Used in skin care for thousands of years, it is believed that both Cleopatra and Nefertiti used the seeds in their bath water. In fact, it is said that this ingredient has been used by royalty as a natural skin care remedy for over 4000 years!
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an elixir for red and irritated skin. Known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, Black Cumin Seed Oil is a magical skin care oil that can be used on every skin type.
College students, let us help you establish a healthy skin care and wellness routine.
We've all heard about the "Freshman 15." I gained about 7 pounds freshman year. I can tell you that I had many choices in the dining hall, but my mom wasn't there to make sure I ate my fruits and veggies. I loaded up on macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. I drank soda pop instead of water. I made Pop Tarts in my dorm room and ordered pizza regularly. Eat as many fresh, whole foods as you can and drink lots of water. Your skin will benefit from this. I recommend eating lots of
If you are on the quest for healthy looking skin, this ingredient needs to be in your skin care arsenal.
Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3 (also called Nicotinic Acid) offers multiple benefits to the skin. It can help to visibly diminish the appearance of large pores, fine lines, skin dullness, and also helps to even out skin tone.
There is solid research supporting the benefits of Niacinamide.This skin vitamin is one that truly benefits nearly every skin type. Other recent research published by the editors of the Melanoma Letter suggests that niacinamide "can significantly reduce recurrences of actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in patients with a history of these lesions."