Seed Satin Lip Gloss is must-have for spring 2017 lips!
When it comes to beauty trends for Spring, a pop of color on the lips is the name of the game. Everything from coral lip gloss to fuchsia lip gloss are all popular colors as we head into warmer weather. Prefer something more muted? No problem -- subtle peach lip gloss and nude lip gloss are softer choices this spring as well. Just want shine? Check out our clear lip gloss.
Make the most of spring's bold lips
- Exfoliate your lips. After a long winter, your lips may be dry and flaky, causing an uneven texture. Use a natural lip scrub -- or make one right in your kitchen -- to slough off dry flakes. I recommend using turbinado sugar and grape seed, olive, sunflower, or any other natural oil to create a scrub. You can even add in some honey or coconut oil. Rub using gentle circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse off.
- Nourish your lips. I don't know about you, but I am not fond of waxy balms that just sit on top of my lips, so I use our Lip Oil. We offer many natural lip oils. Frankly, this staple is as essential as my eye cream and facial moisturizer. After I do my morning skin care, I apply my lip oil and let it sink in while I am applying my eye makeup.
- Next, apply a clear, colorless lip liner. Clear? Yes. These are fabulous. They are applied around the lips, are practically invisible, yet help prevent your lipstick from bleeding. I highly recommend this step!
- Pick your favorite spring lip gloss colors. Apply one coat and gently blot.
- Follow with a second coat for good measure or apply a coordinating shade of lipstick underneath for even greater longevity.
- Tip: Don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone to try something new! I swore that I would NEVER wear bright magenta and I wear our Attention, Please! almost daily.
Lips are often neglected. Take the time (just a minute!) to pamper them. What lip colors will YOU be wearing this spring?