Exhilarating Gift Ideas from Seed
Adventure-seekers, "adrenaline junkies" - these are people we all know in our lives who can be really hard to buy for when you are shopping for a gift. They experience true joy when they are zip lining, white water rafting or zooming down a steep hill on a roller coaster.
Give the gift of aromatherapy.
We're all about essential oils and aromatherapy here at Seed and we have captured that feeling of exhilaration into a bottle with our Beneficial Blend called Exhilaration.
Treat them to a body wash, body cream and body oil set infused with eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils. Our Exhilaration Beneficial Blend nourishes and softens skin while providing energizing aromatherapy to ensure they’re ready for anything.
Includes Seed 16 oz Body Wash, 4 oz Body Cream and 2 oz Body Oil
- Seed Eucalyptus and Peppermint Body Wash and complimentary natural ramie pouf starts their day off with an aromatherapeutic "wow"
- Seed Body Oil Mist - perfect for massage, after shower skin softening
- Seed Silky & Rich Body Cream - soothes and moisturizes deeply without greasiness
Ideas at their fingertips
The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small is a gift idea your reader will love. It features an abundance of ideas for any thrill seeker and outdoorsman (or woman) in your life.
For the downhill skier
I love this one -- after a long day of hitting the slopes, that skier in your life can enjoy a nice glass of wine from one of the bottles on this neat ski wine rack, which was made by hand in Massachusetts by artisan Michael Bellino.
Give the gift of adventure in the backyard
My husband and younger son would love this one -- an at-home zip line. How cool is that? I found this one at Cabela's.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Do you still use shaving cream from the drugstore?
Take a look at the back of the canister when you use it next time. Chances are, Triethanolamine and Propane are near the top of the ingredients listing.
- Triethanolamine is an emulsifier and pH adjuster; can be especially hazardous when combined with Diazolidinyl Urea. Studies have shown that a large number of cosmetics with TEA (short for Triethanolamine) are contaminated with Nitrosamines, which are carcinogenic. (source)
- Propane, a hydrocarbon, is a propellant. It helps give the product its mousse-like fluffy foam. It is extremely sensitizing to the lungs in moderate doses. It can be highly irritating to the skin, nasal passages and mucus membranes. More than 6,500 studies have been conducted on propane. It is a skin, lung, and eye irritant. (source)
We have shared many "hacks" using our products over the years. Before we had lip products, Rebecca would apply our body cream to her chapped lips. Before we came out with facial care, I used our fragrance free hand cream on dry patches. I use fragrance free body oil on my eye lashes to keep them shiny and as a cuticle oil, too.
Can Seed products be used on the hair? Yes, absolutely!
Our friend, Tori, uses our Soft Balm on her hair and Susan, one of our valued customers, shares this about our Body Oil:
"You should really include in your summary that this wonderful product is also amazingly healing for dry, brittle and frizzy hair! It has made a remarkable difference where no other product has. Thank you for commitment for excellence!"
Let's take a look at why people keep sharing their love of Seed for helping improve the look and condition of their hair.
Let's call this one Face Washing for Beginners - or maybe Face Washing 101. Sound silly? On the surface, it likely sounds ridiculous, but the fact is that most people are not washing their face the right way.
The way that you wash your face has a direct impact on the appearance of your skin. We're here to share 5 tips for better face washing.