It's an often asked question of skin care professionals: "Is toner really necessary?"
In a word, yes.
I think that some people are skeptical of trying toners because they associate toner with the old SD alcohol-based astringents that used to strip skin and leave it feeling tight and dry. That's not what we're talking about.
A good toner will be free of harsh ingredients artificial colors or fragrance and actually serves a purpose to the skin.
Toner helps to remove any traces of makeup left behind after cleansing. A well-formulated toner can also restore the skin’s pH.
Benefits of Seed Advanced Botanicals Toner:
- Refreshes with aromatic plant distillates
- After cleansing, our toner balances your skin's pH prior to moisturizing
- Ultra-clean feel
- Cleanses any remaining make-up
- Soothes and calms skin
- "One-Touch" dispenser conserves product, keeps out germs and air
- Available in Lemon Balm or Cucumber
After cleansing, use a cotton ball or cotton pad and dispense toner onto it. Swipe across the skin and apply moisturizer. Tip for a hot day: toner chilled in the fridge feels amazing on the skin!