A spa experience in bar form?
We believe in the importance of self care here at Seed. Pampering, carving out a bit of "me time", and enjoying a long and soothing bath or facial experience are things we love to do. Who doesn't? Sometimes, though, you just are in a hurry. Maybe you pressed snooze a couple too many times and need to be out of the shower in 5 minutes. Perhaps you are at the gym and just want to use one product.
I'd like to take a minute to talk about one of our products that I think we don't often mention enough here at Seed. It's not because it's not an amazing product, but I think that I get so excited here talking about our main body care products, lip collection, Beneficial Blends, and facial care than I tend to let this little gem slip right by me.
In reality, this one little bar contains ingredients to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, and protect the skin using the best ingredients at an affordable price.
I like to think of the Seed Fragrance Free Body Bar as the ultimate multi-tasking body care product. Consider it a portable spa package all put into a bar. It's not a bar your traditional bar of soap. It's truly anything but. This little bar of fabulousness cleanses the skin naturally and without harsh ingredients like sodium laureth or lauryl sulfate. It is dye free, fragrance free, and contains many ingredients to pamper the skin.
The Important Benefits of the Seed Body Soap Bar
- Lathers lightly without stripping the skin - no sulfates, just plant-based gentle cleansers to soften and soothe without drying the skin.
- Red clay helps draw out impurities. Red clay is coveted by the experts. According to Dr. Joshua Zeichner, the director of cosmetic and clinical research at Mount Sinai in New York, "the high levels of iron oxide in red clay explain why it’s particularly useful for purifying, brightening, and strengthening the skin."
- Most natural brands use nut shells to exfoliate the skin. We do not. Nut shells can cause microscopic skin tears and should be avoided. Instead, we use pomegranate, strawberry, and apricot seeds to gently slough off dead skin cells. Exfoliation is an important step in your body care regimen. As we age, skin cell turnover slows down. Over time, dead skin cells accumulate, sitting atop the skin making it look dull, dry, and ashy. When you exfoliate the skin, you are lifting off dead skin cells, revealing a fresh and brighter skin tone.
- Grape seed Oil contains linoleic acid to help strengthen the skin, moisturize and soften. Additionally, Grape seed Extract contains potent Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, or OPCs. OPCs contain 20 times the antioxidant power of Vitamin E and it is believed that they contain 50 times the antioxidant capabilities of Vitamin C, making them a true skin protecting powerhouse.
We have a special deal right now on our bars -- get 4 for under $15. Stock up or divide them to share or gift. Perfect for everyone, as these are fragrance free!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
We cannot believe that it's already the second week of December. While the calendar technically still says Autumn, your skin is likely showing the effects of winter temperatures.
With the changing seasons comes a need to adjust your skin care routine a bit.
Winter is the ideal time to repair and renew your skin. The long, hot summer temperatures -- and extra sun exposure that you experienced -- likely did a bit of damage to your skin, so now is your opportunity to do a bit of repair and prep your complexion for the winter months ahead.Here at Seed, we are sharing our expert tips for soft, healthy looking skin all winter long.
Still having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the holidays? No need to look any further, because our limited-edition Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream is just what you've been looking for.
It can be difficult choosing body care for people. Many people find scented products to be too strong. In fact, artificial fragrance is linked to everything from allergies and asthma to chronic headaches. Our body creams are scented only with 100% natural essential oils and are subtle and beautiful. There is something so very special about this particular body cream.
It's like a comforting cup of tea.
Not only is the formula pure luxury with its decadent, rich texture, but the ingredients sink right in to pamper even the driest of skin types. Enriched with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, antioxidant green tea, and more, our cream makes your skin feel as smooth as satin. Did we mention the aroma of the pure oils? It is honestly like a cup of herbal lemon ginger tea. It is comforting and warm, spicy and a bit tart. It is just stunning. Treat yourself -- or someone you love -- to Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream from Seed.
Did you know that this cold, dry winter weather can have a major impact on your skin care routine? Our friends near the Great Lakes are seeing significant amounts of snowfall. My friend Lauren in West Seneca, New York has more than five FEET of snow. Let’s take a look at the low humidity and frigid temperatures affect your skin.
Itchiness and a tight feeling are common skin issues related to dry air, but there are some skin care tips you can use to help tackle the problem.
- Be gentle on your skin. When you dry off after bathing, be sure to pat your skin dry. Don’t rub.
- Always follow your shower or bath with a rich cream layered over body oil.
- Look for cream formulations instead of lotions and fluids for facial hydration.
- Avoid ingredients such as alcohol and sulfates, which will cause more dryness.