A Better Facial Cleanser
Washing your face is important. Proper skin cleansing helps to prevent environmental debris, dirt, and excess sebum from building up and blocking the pores. It also helps dead skin cells from accumulating and leaving skin with a dull or ashy appearance.
A clean face also helps skin care vitamins and antioxidants to absorb more easily, rendering them more effective. These are key reasons why choosing a gentle, yet effective facial cleanser is so important.
We have carefully selected the ingredients in our cleanser. You will not find harsh detergents like sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate, petrochemicals or artificial colors and fragrance. There are no parabens or phthalates to worry about either. We know what is NOT in Seed, but when it comes to your cleanser, what is in your cleanser is just as important as what is not.
Our Cleanser features a unique blend of feel-good, doing-good skin ingredients that soften and nourish while washing away impurities:
- Antioxidant-rich sunflower offers protective benefits
- Calming aloe vera soothes
- Silky shea butter conditions, leaving skin feeling smooth and supple
Let's compare our cleanser with another cleanser containing sunflower oil. The cleanser below is sold in beauty retail chains for $42 for 5.1 ounces, or $8.24 per ounce.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lacic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
Compare that to Seed Daily Facial Cleanser, which retails for $18.95 for 4 ounces, or $4.74 per ounce.
- Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol
The difference? In addition the price, compare our good for you -- and for your skin -- ingredients. You're getting the real deal, wholesome and natural ingredients here at Seed. Nothing funny and nothing to just add in to make the product sound "fancy" -- we want you to feel good about what you are using and we know that having great skin care goes a long way to helping you look and feel like the beautiful person that you are. :)
In addition to our Fragrance Free recipe shown above, Seed offers options based on your skin types and concerns:
Feel better about washing your face with Seed Advanced Botanicals Daily Cleanser.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an ingredient used in skin care that is unfamiliar to many. We like to think of it as an unsung hero. Just what is Black Cumin Seed Oil and why is it so beneficial for the skin?
Let's learn more:
Black Cumin Seed Oil, or Nigella sativa, is rich in history. Used in skin care for thousands of years, it is believed that both Cleopatra and Nefertiti used the seeds in their bath water. In fact, it is said that this ingredient has been used by royalty as a natural skin care remedy for over 4000 years!
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an elixir for red and irritated skin. Known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, Black Cumin Seed Oil is a magical skin care oil that can be used on every skin type.
College students, let us help you establish a healthy skin care and wellness routine.
We've all heard about the "Freshman 15." I gained about 7 pounds freshman year. I can tell you that I had many choices in the dining hall, but my mom wasn't there to make sure I ate my fruits and veggies. I loaded up on macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. I drank soda pop instead of water. I made Pop Tarts in my dorm room and ordered pizza regularly. Eat as many fresh, whole foods as you can and drink lots of water. Your skin will benefit from this. I recommend eating lots of
If you are on the quest for healthy looking skin, this ingredient needs to be in your skin care arsenal.
Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3 (also called Nicotinic Acid) offers multiple benefits to the skin. It can help to visibly diminish the appearance of large pores, fine lines, skin dullness, and also helps to even out skin tone.
There is solid research supporting the benefits of Niacinamide.This skin vitamin is one that truly benefits nearly every skin type. Other recent research published by the editors of the Melanoma Letter suggests that niacinamide "can significantly reduce recurrences of actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in patients with a history of these lesions."