There's a new Lip Oil at Seed for fall and we think you're going to love it!
Do you like black licorice? Yes? Then you will adore our new Soothing Anise Lip Oil.
I thought I'd share 5 fun facts about Anise today.
- Anise is used to flavor many popular drinks, including the French absinthe and pastis, Greek ouzo, German Jägermeister, and Italian sambuca.
- Feeling gassy? In herbal medicine, anise is often used to treat this common stomach woe.
- Did you know that anise is actually a member of the parsley or carrot family?
- Many believe that fennel and anise are the same thing. Both taste similar to black licorice, but actually come from different plants.
- Do you like to fish? Anise can be used on fishing lures to attract fish.
Let's talk about the new product--
Like our other lip oils, the Soothing Anise features a glide-on rollerball applicator. There are no waxes to make it sticky, but the pure seed oils will hydrate the lips and help to repair and protect.
Pumpkin seed, avocado oils and rice bran oils are in this formula to provide extra healing & antioxidant boosts. Black licorice lovers will absolutely love this formula, which is available for a limited time for just $5.
Love anise? Try this delicious cookie recipe:
I make this around the holidays and I promise you that you won't be able to just eat one. They are Italian Anise Cookies and the recipe is via Food.com -- Yummy Recipe Here
We know that anise is one of those flavors that you either love or you hate. How about you? Do you like anise as much as we do?