Seed Earth Day Photo Contest 2016: Enter to Win!
Join us on our Facebook page for our Seeds of Change Photo Contest, which begins this evening (April 19) at 6pm EDT and runs through 6pm EDT Friday, April 22.
Earth Day is Friday and to honor the day, we are having a photo contest! Simply share a photo of actions you or your family and friends are taking to help the environment -- it can be as simple as snapping a photo of your children loading up the recycling bin, using a travel mug instead of styrofoam, or planting new seeds in the garden.
The winner of the photo contest will be receive a Seeds of Change Gift Set from Seed Body Care valued at $49.95.
Enjoy the gift of natural transformation with holistically plant-based formulas that penetrate deeply and absorb quickly. Seed Body Care head-to-toe essentials include your customized selection -- Conditioning Seed Lip Oil, Antioxidant-rich Healthy Hand Cream, Gentle Body Wash, and Rich Body Cream.
Select exactly which Fragrance (or no fragrance) product of each you would like in your set. All Lavender? All Fragrance Free? Or, a nice mix of fragrances to enjoy. Either way it is special, as you carefully select the right products for you!
The set includes four (4) "Seeds of Inspiration." These inspiration quotes come from a diverse group of women. You'll love to keep, share, and plant. Seeds of inspiration with natural beauty.
*Seed Gift Card is made from 100% recycled, handmade paper embedded with seeds to make your beautiful gift last even longer.
Each Seeds of Change Gift Set includes one (1) Seed Lip Oil, one (1) Seed Healthy Hand Cream, one (1) Seed Body Oil Mist, one (1) Seed Gentle Body Wash, and one (1) Seed Body Cream.
The Rules/Nitty Gritty
1. Go to the Seed Facebook Page between 6pm EDT Tuesday, April 19 and 6pm EDT Friday, April 22, 2016.
2. Under the Contest post, upload a photo or video in the comments section showing or telling us how you are making a difference when it comes to helping our beautiful planet -- not just Earth Day, but every day.
3. That is how you enter!
4. The 5 (FIVE) entrants with the most "likes" on their post will be our finalists, so be sure to share the giveaway with your friends and family.
5. We will take the 5 entrants with the most likes and ONE winner will be chosen at random via random.org, a random number generator, to ensure fairness.
6. Winner will be announced no later than Saturday, April 23 at noon EDT via Facebook announcement.
7. US entrants only over the age of 18, please.
Good luck to you!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
We cannot believe that it's already the second week of December. While the calendar technically still says Autumn, your skin is likely showing the effects of winter temperatures.
With the changing seasons comes a need to adjust your skin care routine a bit.
Winter is the ideal time to repair and renew your skin. The long, hot summer temperatures -- and extra sun exposure that you experienced -- likely did a bit of damage to your skin, so now is your opportunity to do a bit of repair and prep your complexion for the winter months ahead.Here at Seed, we are sharing our expert tips for soft, healthy looking skin all winter long.
Still having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the holidays? No need to look any further, because our limited-edition Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream is just what you've been looking for.
It can be difficult choosing body care for people. Many people find scented products to be too strong. In fact, artificial fragrance is linked to everything from allergies and asthma to chronic headaches. Our body creams are scented only with 100% natural essential oils and are subtle and beautiful. There is something so very special about this particular body cream.
It's like a comforting cup of tea.
Not only is the formula pure luxury with its decadent, rich texture, but the ingredients sink right in to pamper even the driest of skin types. Enriched with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, antioxidant green tea, and more, our cream makes your skin feel as smooth as satin. Did we mention the aroma of the pure oils? It is honestly like a cup of herbal lemon ginger tea. It is comforting and warm, spicy and a bit tart. It is just stunning. Treat yourself -- or someone you love -- to Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream from Seed.
Did you know that this cold, dry winter weather can have a major impact on your skin care routine? Our friends near the Great Lakes are seeing significant amounts of snowfall. My friend Lauren in West Seneca, New York has more than five FEET of snow. Let’s take a look at the low humidity and frigid temperatures affect your skin.
Itchiness and a tight feeling are common skin issues related to dry air, but there are some skin care tips you can use to help tackle the problem.
- Be gentle on your skin. When you dry off after bathing, be sure to pat your skin dry. Don’t rub.
- Always follow your shower or bath with a rich cream layered over body oil.
- Look for cream formulations instead of lotions and fluids for facial hydration.
- Avoid ingredients such as alcohol and sulfates, which will cause more dryness.