Seed Earth Day Photo Contest 2016: Enter to Win!
Join us on our Facebook page for our Seeds of Change Photo Contest, which begins this evening (April 19) at 6pm EDT and runs through 6pm EDT Friday, April 22.
Earth Day is Friday and to honor the day, we are having a photo contest! Simply share a photo of actions you or your family and friends are taking to help the environment -- it can be as simple as snapping a photo of your children loading up the recycling bin, using a travel mug instead of styrofoam, or planting new seeds in the garden.
The winner of the photo contest will be receive a Seeds of Change Gift Set from Seed Body Care valued at $49.95.
Enjoy the gift of natural transformation with holistically plant-based formulas that penetrate deeply and absorb quickly. Seed Body Care head-to-toe essentials include your customized selection -- Conditioning Seed Lip Oil, Antioxidant-rich Healthy Hand Cream, Gentle Body Wash, and Rich Body Cream.
Select exactly which Fragrance (or no fragrance) product of each you would like in your set. All Lavender? All Fragrance Free? Or, a nice mix of fragrances to enjoy. Either way it is special, as you carefully select the right products for you!
The set includes four (4) "Seeds of Inspiration." These inspiration quotes come from a diverse group of women. You'll love to keep, share, and plant. Seeds of inspiration with natural beauty.
*Seed Gift Card is made from 100% recycled, handmade paper embedded with seeds to make your beautiful gift last even longer.
Each Seeds of Change Gift Set includes one (1) Seed Lip Oil, one (1) Seed Healthy Hand Cream, one (1) Seed Body Oil Mist, one (1) Seed Gentle Body Wash, and one (1) Seed Body Cream.
The Rules/Nitty Gritty
1. Go to the Seed Facebook Page between 6pm EDT Tuesday, April 19 and 6pm EDT Friday, April 22, 2016.
2. Under the Contest post, upload a photo or video in the comments section showing or telling us how you are making a difference when it comes to helping our beautiful planet -- not just Earth Day, but every day.
3. That is how you enter!
4. The 5 (FIVE) entrants with the most "likes" on their post will be our finalists, so be sure to share the giveaway with your friends and family.
5. We will take the 5 entrants with the most likes and ONE winner will be chosen at random via random.org, a random number generator, to ensure fairness.
6. Winner will be announced no later than Saturday, April 23 at noon EDT via Facebook announcement.
7. US entrants only over the age of 18, please.
Good luck to you!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
We wanted to create an easy guide that is basic for those of you who feel intimidated by the wide range of products on store shelves. I have been in the skin care industry for more than half my life. It is my job to know the ins and outs of products - but it should be easy for everyone else who is NOT in the skin care field. Skin care should be simple -- not frustrating.
Moisturizing -- it is a crucial step in anyone's body care regimen. With body lotions, body creams, body oils, and even body balms, knowing which formula to choose may seem like a daunting task. You know you want to keep your skin looking and feeling hydrated and soft, but perhaps you're not sure of the differences among the different formulas.
Today, we are beginning a series to explain each of our body moisturizers a bit more in depth. Let's start with the differences between a body lotion and a body cream, why don't we?