Good to Grow Lavender Dreams Body Wash, 2 oz Trial/Travel
Gentle, Moisturizing, Naturally plant-based
Now in convenient 2 oz for you to try, or, to take with you on the go!
Your little ones will love the creamy, gentle lather in their bath with New Good to Grow Body Wash. And you will love its gentle ingredients, perfect for even their most sensitive skin.
- Lavender Dreams appropriate for six (6) months and older
- Naturally Plant-Based
- Gentle, Light-Lather Cleansing
- pH Balanced (soap-free), helps keep out bacteria and prevent moisture loss
- With conditioning shea butter, leaves their skin soft and nourished
- Free of harsh surfactants (SLS-Free)
- Appropriate for sensitive skin, including those with eczema
- Bottle dispenses body wash easily, but not too much at one time
Good to Know
- Baby & Child-friendly addition of 100% pure Lavender essential oil
- Free of harsh surfactants like SLS, Paraben-free, and Phthalate-free
- Free of common allergens: Soy-free, Wheat/Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- No artificial colors or synthetic fragrance
- Cruelty-free (never tested on animals, never any ingredients sourced from animals)
Dispense Good to Grow Gentle Body Wash into hands and gently apply to skin. You may also use a gentle, natural fiber baby washcloth. Rinse carefully and follow with Good to Grow Body Lotion and snuggle time!
Note: Good to Grow Body Wash is not a “no tears” formula, so please take care around baby’s delicate eye area. For external use only.
Water (Aqua), Coco-glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Lactalyte, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycol Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil ), and Tocopherol (Vitamin E)