The best product for shaving? Hint: It's not from the drugstore!
Seed Fragrance Free Shaving Bar is the best skin care product you can use for shaving.
Do you still use shaving cream from the drugstore?
Take a look at the back of the canister when you use it next time. Chances are, Triethanolamine and Propane are near the top of the ingredients listing.
- Triethanolamine is an emulsifier and pH adjuster; can be especially hazardous when combined with Diazolidinyl Urea. Studies have shown that a large number of cosmetics with TEA (short for Triethanolamine) are contaminated with Nitrosamines, which are carcinogenic. (source)
- Propane, a hydrocarbon, is a propellant. It helps give the product its mousse-like fluffy foam. It is extremely sensitizing to the lungs in moderate doses. It can be highly irritating to the skin, nasal passages and mucus membranes. More than 6,500 studies have been conducted on propane. It is a skin, lung, and eye irritant. (source)
Neither are ingredients with skin benefits.
What happens when you make the switch over to Seed Shaving Bar? You'll be ditching the irritants while preparing your skin for shaving. It helps the razor to glide across the skin, nourishes & leaves skin skin feeling soft and silky.
Pampering shea butter, evening primrose, grapeseed & aloe care give your skin the TLC it needs.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
We cannot believe that it's already the second week of December. While the calendar technically still says Autumn, your skin is likely showing the effects of winter temperatures.
With the changing seasons comes a need to adjust your skin care routine a bit.
Winter is the ideal time to repair and renew your skin. The long, hot summer temperatures -- and extra sun exposure that you experienced -- likely did a bit of damage to your skin, so now is your opportunity to do a bit of repair and prep your complexion for the winter months ahead.Here at Seed, we are sharing our expert tips for soft, healthy looking skin all winter long.
Still having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the holidays? No need to look any further, because our limited-edition Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream is just what you've been looking for.
It can be difficult choosing body care for people. Many people find scented products to be too strong. In fact, artificial fragrance is linked to everything from allergies and asthma to chronic headaches. Our body creams are scented only with 100% natural essential oils and are subtle and beautiful. There is something so very special about this particular body cream.
It's like a comforting cup of tea.
Not only is the formula pure luxury with its decadent, rich texture, but the ingredients sink right in to pamper even the driest of skin types. Enriched with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, antioxidant green tea, and more, our cream makes your skin feel as smooth as satin. Did we mention the aroma of the pure oils? It is honestly like a cup of herbal lemon ginger tea. It is comforting and warm, spicy and a bit tart. It is just stunning. Treat yourself -- or someone you love -- to Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream from Seed.
Did you know that this cold, dry winter weather can have a major impact on your skin care routine? Our friends near the Great Lakes are seeing significant amounts of snowfall. My friend Lauren in West Seneca, New York has more than five FEET of snow. Let’s take a look at the low humidity and frigid temperatures affect your skin.
Itchiness and a tight feeling are common skin issues related to dry air, but there are some skin care tips you can use to help tackle the problem.
- Be gentle on your skin. When you dry off after bathing, be sure to pat your skin dry. Don’t rub.
- Always follow your shower or bath with a rich cream layered over body oil.
- Look for cream formulations instead of lotions and fluids for facial hydration.
- Avoid ingredients such as alcohol and sulfates, which will cause more dryness.