The Benefits of Seed Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream
Still having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the holidays? No need to look any further, because our limited-edition Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream is just what you've been looking for.
It can be difficult choosing body care for people. Many people find scented products to be too strong. In fact, artificial fragrance is linked to everything from allergies and asthma to chronic headaches. Our body creams are scented only with 100% natural essential oils and are subtle and beautiful. There is something so very special about this particular body cream.
It's like a comforting cup of tea.
Not only is the formula pure luxury with its decadent, rich texture, but the ingredients sink right in to pamper even the driest of skin types. Enriched with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, antioxidant green tea, and more, our cream makes your skin feel as smooth as satin. Did we mention the aroma of the pure oils? It is honestly like a cup of herbal lemon ginger tea. It is comforting and warm, spicy and a bit tart. It is just stunning. Treat yourself -- or someone you love -- to Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream from Seed.
In addition to smelling great and making your skin feel pampered, did you know that the essential oils in the cream offer many benefits?
Read on for more about the benefits of Lemon and Ginger Essential Oils.
The Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
- Do you have a hard time making decisions? Lemon is often thought of as the "rational" oil, as it may help with clarity and decision-making.
- A study in Japan revealed that the simple scent of lemons can help you perform tasks more accurately. In fact, it showed that typing errors were reduced by more than 50% when lemon essential oil was diffused throughout a busy office environment.
- Lemon essential oil is also antibacterial, so it may help with wound healing.
- In skin care, lemon may be beneficial for those with acne prevention. Additionally, it is a wonderful ingredient to help with lightening of brown spots without using harmful ingredients like hydroquinone.
- Lemon may also provide anti-inflammatory properties.
- If you have tummy troubles, lemon may ease digestive issues.
- Another benefit of lemon essential oil? Did you know that you can use lemon to clean? Yes! Just add lemon to help freshen and deodorize
The Benefits of Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger, or Zingiber Officinale, is one of our favorite essential oils here at Seed.
- The Journal of Microbiology and Antimicrobials published a study back in 2011 that revealed ginger can help to improve immune function.
- A more well-known benefit of ginger is its ability to calm a queasy stomach. It has been used in China for more than 2000 years to treat gastrointestinal distress. So many of us can remember our parents giving us flat ginger ale to help alleviate nausea. It wasn't the "soda" effect of the ginger ale that helped make us feel a bit better, but rather the ginger. There have been studies done that show how effective ginger is at treating motions sickness, too.
- Ginger may alleviate the pain associated with arthritis. In fact, the Arthritis Foundation mentions that ginger has "anti-inflammatory properties similar to ibuprofen and COX-2 inhibitors such as celecoxib (Celebrex)." There have been several other studies conducted and papers written in scientific journals discussing ginger's impact on conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- Health benefits aside, ginger just plain smells delicious with its spicy and warm aroma and hint of woody and peppery notes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Argan oil is one of the most promising -- and most proven -- ingredients in skin care. While it is not a new ingredient, it is an important one which has stood the test of time.
Today we're sharing 5 key benefits of this oil. Although it is not as well known as coconut oil or jojoba oil, argan is truly a special oil.
Argan oil, found in both Seed Soft Balm and Seed Advanced Botanicals Extra Moisturizing Face Cream, contains more antioxidant and cell regenerative properties than olive oil, grape seed oil and avocado oil combined.
We're going to spotlight the special ingredients used in this serum so you can learn why each one was chosen to be used in our formulation.
This week's Ingredient Spotlight is on Kakadu Plum.
What is Kakadu Plum Extract?
Kakadu Plum (Terminalia Ferdinandiana) is a sour green fruit that is native to Australia. Small in size, this fruit contains 55 times more Vitamin C than an orange. While it is hard to fine, Kakadu Plum has been creating quite a buzz lately in the skin care industry because of its many benefits. It is safe to say that using Kakadu Plum is not just a passing fad. You'll be seeing a lot more of this ingredient as more and more solid research comes out.
This is a common question people have when seeking out a new facial moisturizer, especially those who have oily or combination skin. Back before people became more ingredients savvy, they heeded the advice "If you have oily skin, you have to choose oil-free products."
The truth, however, is that "oil-free" is