The Benefits of Seed Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream
Still having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the holidays? No need to look any further, because our limited-edition Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream is just what you've been looking for.
It can be difficult choosing body care for people. Many people find scented products to be too strong. In fact, artificial fragrance is linked to everything from allergies and asthma to chronic headaches. Our body creams are scented only with 100% natural essential oils and are subtle and beautiful. There is something so very special about this particular body cream.
It's like a comforting cup of tea.
Not only is the formula pure luxury with its decadent, rich texture, but the ingredients sink right in to pamper even the driest of skin types. Enriched with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, antioxidant green tea, and more, our cream makes your skin feel as smooth as satin. Did we mention the aroma of the pure oils? It is honestly like a cup of herbal lemon ginger tea. It is comforting and warm, spicy and a bit tart. It is just stunning. Treat yourself -- or someone you love -- to Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream from Seed.
In addition to smelling great and making your skin feel pampered, did you know that the essential oils in the cream offer many benefits?
Read on for more about the benefits of Lemon and Ginger Essential Oils.
The Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
- Do you have a hard time making decisions? Lemon is often thought of as the "rational" oil, as it may help with clarity and decision-making.
- A study in Japan revealed that the simple scent of lemons can help you perform tasks more accurately. In fact, it showed that typing errors were reduced by more than 50% when lemon essential oil was diffused throughout a busy office environment.
- Lemon essential oil is also antibacterial, so it may help with wound healing.
- In skin care, lemon may be beneficial for those with acne prevention. Additionally, it is a wonderful ingredient to help with lightening of brown spots without using harmful ingredients like hydroquinone.
- Lemon may also provide anti-inflammatory properties.
- If you have tummy troubles, lemon may ease digestive issues.
- Another benefit of lemon essential oil? Did you know that you can use lemon to clean? Yes! Just add lemon to help freshen and deodorize
The Benefits of Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger, or Zingiber Officinale, is one of our favorite essential oils here at Seed.
- The Journal of Microbiology and Antimicrobials published a study back in 2011 that revealed ginger can help to improve immune function.
- A more well-known benefit of ginger is its ability to calm a queasy stomach. It has been used in China for more than 2000 years to treat gastrointestinal distress. So many of us can remember our parents giving us flat ginger ale to help alleviate nausea. It wasn't the "soda" effect of the ginger ale that helped make us feel a bit better, but rather the ginger. There have been studies done that show how effective ginger is at treating motions sickness, too.
- Ginger may alleviate the pain associated with arthritis. In fact, the Arthritis Foundation mentions that ginger has "anti-inflammatory properties similar to ibuprofen and COX-2 inhibitors such as celecoxib (Celebrex)." There have been several other studies conducted and papers written in scientific journals discussing ginger's impact on conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- Health benefits aside, ginger just plain smells delicious with its spicy and warm aroma and hint of woody and peppery notes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Essential oils continue to become more and more popular -- and with more science behind the benefits. Today, we are going to enjoy an in-depth look at Patchouli Essential Oil.
Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) is distilled from patchouli leaves and features an earthy, warm, musky aroma. You may even detect some light fruit notes from this oil. This is one of those oils that people either tend to love or hate when used on its own. Even people who swear that they could never enjoy its distinctive scent may find that become fans when blended with other oils! Plus, there are so many health and skin care benefits that you will not want to overlook this one.
Argan oil is one of the most promising -- and most proven -- ingredients in skin care. While it is not a new ingredient, it is an important one which has stood the test of time.
Today we're sharing 5 key benefits of this oil. Although it is not as well known as coconut oil or jojoba oil, argan is truly a special oil.
Argan oil, found in both Seed Soft Balm and Seed Advanced Botanicals Extra Moisturizing Face Cream, contains more antioxidant and cell regenerative properties than olive oil, grape seed oil and avocado oil combined.
Did you know that having a skin care ritual is one way to engage in self care?
According to Houston dermatologist Dr. Reena Jogi, “When you do a skin care routine, you’re usually alone, in your bathroom or somewhere quiet, and it’s just you and the mirror. There’s something slightly meditative about just sitting there and taking that 10 minutes just for you.”
We've talked about the skin care benefits of having a consistent routine here on the blog before, but that actual routine has far greater benefits that reach beyond a glowing complexion.