The Benefits of Seed Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream
Still having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the holidays? No need to look any further, because our limited-edition Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream is just what you've been looking for.
It can be difficult choosing body care for people. Many people find scented products to be too strong. In fact, artificial fragrance is linked to everything from allergies and asthma to chronic headaches. Our body creams are scented only with 100% natural essential oils and are subtle and beautiful. There is something so very special about this particular body cream.
It's like a comforting cup of tea.
Not only is the formula pure luxury with its decadent, rich texture, but the ingredients sink right in to pamper even the driest of skin types. Enriched with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, antioxidant green tea, and more, our cream makes your skin feel as smooth as satin. Did we mention the aroma of the pure oils? It is honestly like a cup of herbal lemon ginger tea. It is comforting and warm, spicy and a bit tart. It is just stunning. Treat yourself -- or someone you love -- to Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream from Seed.
In addition to smelling great and making your skin feel pampered, did you know that the essential oils in the cream offer many benefits?
Read on for more about the benefits of Lemon and Ginger Essential Oils.
The Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
- Do you have a hard time making decisions? Lemon is often thought of as the "rational" oil, as it may help with clarity and decision-making.
- A study in Japan revealed that the simple scent of lemons can help you perform tasks more accurately. In fact, it showed that typing errors were reduced by more than 50% when lemon essential oil was diffused throughout a busy office environment.
- Lemon essential oil is also antibacterial, so it may help with wound healing.
- In skin care, lemon may be beneficial for those with acne prevention. Additionally, it is a wonderful ingredient to help with lightening of brown spots without using harmful ingredients like hydroquinone.
- Lemon may also provide anti-inflammatory properties.
- If you have tummy troubles, lemon may ease digestive issues.
- Another benefit of lemon essential oil? Did you know that you can use lemon to clean? Yes! Just add lemon to help freshen and deodorize
The Benefits of Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger, or Zingiber Officinale, is one of our favorite essential oils here at Seed.
- The Journal of Microbiology and Antimicrobials published a study back in 2011 that revealed ginger can help to improve immune function.
- A more well-known benefit of ginger is its ability to calm a queasy stomach. It has been used in China for more than 2000 years to treat gastrointestinal distress. So many of us can remember our parents giving us flat ginger ale to help alleviate nausea. It wasn't the "soda" effect of the ginger ale that helped make us feel a bit better, but rather the ginger. There have been studies done that show how effective ginger is at treating motions sickness, too.
- Ginger may alleviate the pain associated with arthritis. In fact, the Arthritis Foundation mentions that ginger has "anti-inflammatory properties similar to ibuprofen and COX-2 inhibitors such as celecoxib (Celebrex)." There have been several other studies conducted and papers written in scientific journals discussing ginger's impact on conditions such as osteoarthritis.
- Health benefits aside, ginger just plain smells delicious with its spicy and warm aroma and hint of woody and peppery notes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an ingredient used in skin care that is unfamiliar to many. We like to think of it as an unsung hero. Just what is Black Cumin Seed Oil and why is it so beneficial for the skin?
Let's learn more:
Black Cumin Seed Oil, or Nigella sativa, is rich in history. Used in skin care for thousands of years, it is believed that both Cleopatra and Nefertiti used the seeds in their bath water. In fact, it is said that this ingredient has been used by royalty as a natural skin care remedy for over 4000 years!
Black Cumin Seed Oil is an elixir for red and irritated skin. Known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, Black Cumin Seed Oil is a magical skin care oil that can be used on every skin type.
College students, let us help you establish a healthy skin care and wellness routine.
We've all heard about the "Freshman 15." I gained about 7 pounds freshman year. I can tell you that I had many choices in the dining hall, but my mom wasn't there to make sure I ate my fruits and veggies. I loaded up on macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. I drank soda pop instead of water. I made Pop Tarts in my dorm room and ordered pizza regularly. Eat as many fresh, whole foods as you can and drink lots of water. Your skin will benefit from this. I recommend eating lots of
If you are on the quest for healthy looking skin, this ingredient needs to be in your skin care arsenal.
Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3 (also called Nicotinic Acid) offers multiple benefits to the skin. It can help to visibly diminish the appearance of large pores, fine lines, skin dullness, and also helps to even out skin tone.
There is solid research supporting the benefits of Niacinamide.This skin vitamin is one that truly benefits nearly every skin type. Other recent research published by the editors of the Melanoma Letter suggests that niacinamide "can significantly reduce recurrences of actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in patients with a history of these lesions."