Seed Healthy Hand Care Tips
Your hands are one of the first things people notice. We express ourselves and communicate with them. They also are quick to show the signs of aging. It’s only fitting that we take care of them the way we would the skin on the rest of our bodies. Today we're sharing three important tips to help you get the best looking hands possible.
- Yes, we all know that drinking water is important to our overall health. Did you know that it is essential to healthy hands as well?
- Water hydrates the nails, hair, and skin. If your nails seem brittle and break easily, very often dehydration is to blame.
- Be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- In addition to consuming water, the way we wash our hands matters. Did you know that water that is too hot will wreak havoc on the skin? Wash hands in warm - not hot - water.
Pamper your cuticles.
Cuticles are often overlooked, don’t you think? We use hand cream to help out our dry skin and we trim and file our nails, but so many of us neglect the cuticles.
Our cuticles actually are very important. They prevent microorganisms such as bacteria from getting into the nail bed, acting as a seal. In fact, your cuticles serve as an important line of defense against infection. When cuticles are dry, ragged or torn, infection is more likely.
You do not need to buy pricey cuticle care treatments in order to pamper them. Our Body Oil can serve double duty and be used on the nails and cuticles, too. Be sure to massage it right into your nails and cuticles before you go to the next step.
Apply hand cream regularly.
- Nourish, nourish, nourish! Your hands are quick to show the signs of aging, so it’s important to pamper them.
- Never be without your Seed Healthy Hand Cream. Apply it morning and night and after washing your hands. It’s only fitting that your hand cream should be one of your BFFs!
- Our exclusive, award-winning formula (did we mention it is affordable?) is fortified with essential fatty acids, protective antioxidants and seed nutrients.
- Lightweight, yet rich formula is fast absorbing and never greasy or sticky.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
College students, let us help you establish a healthy skin care and wellness routine.
We've all heard about the "Freshman 15." I gained about 7 pounds freshman year. I can tell you that I had many choices in the dining hall, but my mom wasn't there to make sure I ate my fruits and veggies. I loaded up on macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes. I drank soda pop instead of water. I made Pop Tarts in my dorm room and ordered pizza regularly. Eat as many fresh, whole foods as you can and drink lots of water. Your skin will benefit from this. I recommend eating lots of