Seed Fans: Let us take care of your next product purchase!
Attention Seed Fans,
It’s already on your bedside table, on your vanity or in your makeup bag: your most favorite Seed product. How would you like another one at no cost?
Simply snap a picture of your favorite Seed product and share it on your Instagram or Facebook account and the next one is on us! What? Seriously!
We know it’s not nice to play favorites, but let’s be honest: We ALL have that one Seed product that we love the best. Maybe it’s a lip gloss that makes your eyes pop. Perhaps it’s our Abyssinian and Argan Oil-enriched facial cream because of the healthy glow it gives your skin. Maybe it’s our Body Oil Mist because of how silky soft it leaves your skin feeling post-shower.
Share that favorite product on social and we’ve got your next one covered as a thank you!
Here is how it works:
- Snap a picture featuring your favorite Seed product. How you do this is up to you. Maybe you’d like to snap a selfie wearing your favorite lip gloss. Go right ahead. Or maybe you enjoy creating flat-lays. Feel free to do that as well -- it just needs to have your favorite Seed product. Do you use our Body Wash? Snap a photo of it by your tub. You have the creative freedom to snap the photo any way you feel best captures the product and your love for it.
- Post your photo onto your Facebook or Instagram account and tag us (see below) --- your Instagram account should be set to public so we can share/regram your photo. Or post to both Facebook and Instagram - we'd love that!
- Tag @seedbodycare in the photo and use our designated hashtag #seedfans in your post. In the caption, please share why you adore the product and any other details you would like to include.
- Let us send you a gift card for your next purchase of the product you pictured.
- Limited time offer, one per person, US only. Not applicable to complimentary samples.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
We cannot believe that it's already the second week of December. While the calendar technically still says Autumn, your skin is likely showing the effects of winter temperatures.
With the changing seasons comes a need to adjust your skin care routine a bit.
Winter is the ideal time to repair and renew your skin. The long, hot summer temperatures -- and extra sun exposure that you experienced -- likely did a bit of damage to your skin, so now is your opportunity to do a bit of repair and prep your complexion for the winter months ahead.Here at Seed, we are sharing our expert tips for soft, healthy looking skin all winter long.
Still having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the holidays? No need to look any further, because our limited-edition Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream is just what you've been looking for.
It can be difficult choosing body care for people. Many people find scented products to be too strong. In fact, artificial fragrance is linked to everything from allergies and asthma to chronic headaches. Our body creams are scented only with 100% natural essential oils and are subtle and beautiful. There is something so very special about this particular body cream.
It's like a comforting cup of tea.
Not only is the formula pure luxury with its decadent, rich texture, but the ingredients sink right in to pamper even the driest of skin types. Enriched with sunflower seed oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, shea butter, antioxidant green tea, and more, our cream makes your skin feel as smooth as satin. Did we mention the aroma of the pure oils? It is honestly like a cup of herbal lemon ginger tea. It is comforting and warm, spicy and a bit tart. It is just stunning. Treat yourself -- or someone you love -- to Luxe Lemon Ginger Body Cream from Seed.
Did you know that this cold, dry winter weather can have a major impact on your skin care routine? Our friends near the Great Lakes are seeing significant amounts of snowfall. My friend Lauren in West Seneca, New York has more than five FEET of snow. Let’s take a look at the low humidity and frigid temperatures affect your skin.
Itchiness and a tight feeling are common skin issues related to dry air, but there are some skin care tips you can use to help tackle the problem.
- Be gentle on your skin. When you dry off after bathing, be sure to pat your skin dry. Don’t rub.
- Always follow your shower or bath with a rich cream layered over body oil.
- Look for cream formulations instead of lotions and fluids for facial hydration.
- Avoid ingredients such as alcohol and sulfates, which will cause more dryness.