Seed Fans: Let us take care of your next product purchase!
Attention Seed Fans,
It’s already on your bedside table, on your vanity or in your makeup bag: your most favorite Seed product. How would you like another one at no cost?
Simply snap a picture of your favorite Seed product and share it on your Instagram or Facebook account and the next one is on us! What? Seriously!
We know it’s not nice to play favorites, but let’s be honest: We ALL have that one Seed product that we love the best. Maybe it’s a lip gloss that makes your eyes pop. Perhaps it’s our Abyssinian and Argan Oil-enriched facial cream because of the healthy glow it gives your skin. Maybe it’s our Body Oil Mist because of how silky soft it leaves your skin feeling post-shower.
Share that favorite product on social and we’ve got your next one covered as a thank you!
Here is how it works:
- Snap a picture featuring your favorite Seed product. How you do this is up to you. Maybe you’d like to snap a selfie wearing your favorite lip gloss. Go right ahead. Or maybe you enjoy creating flat-lays. Feel free to do that as well -- it just needs to have your favorite Seed product. Do you use our Body Wash? Snap a photo of it by your tub. You have the creative freedom to snap the photo any way you feel best captures the product and your love for it.
- Post your photo onto your Facebook or Instagram account and tag us (see below) --- your Instagram account should be set to public so we can share/regram your photo. Or post to both Facebook and Instagram - we'd love that!
- Tag @seedbodycare in the photo and use our designated hashtag #seedfans in your post. In the caption, please share why you adore the product and any other details you would like to include.
- Let us send you a gift card for your next purchase of the product you pictured.
- Limited time offer, one per person, US only. Not applicable to complimentary samples.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Essential oils continue to become more and more popular -- and with more science behind the benefits. Today, we are going to enjoy an in-depth look at Patchouli Essential Oil.
Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) is distilled from patchouli leaves and features an earthy, warm, musky aroma. You may even detect some light fruit notes from this oil. This is one of those oils that people either tend to love or hate when used on its own. Even people who swear that they could never enjoy its distinctive scent may find that become fans when blended with other oils! Plus, there are so many health and skin care benefits that you will not want to overlook this one.
Argan oil is one of the most promising -- and most proven -- ingredients in skin care. While it is not a new ingredient, it is an important one which has stood the test of time.
Today we're sharing 5 key benefits of this oil. Although it is not as well known as coconut oil or jojoba oil, argan is truly a special oil.
Argan oil, found in both Seed Soft Balm and Seed Advanced Botanicals Extra Moisturizing Face Cream, contains more antioxidant and cell regenerative properties than olive oil, grape seed oil and avocado oil combined.
Did you know that having a skin care ritual is one way to engage in self care?
According to Houston dermatologist Dr. Reena Jogi, “When you do a skin care routine, you’re usually alone, in your bathroom or somewhere quiet, and it’s just you and the mirror. There’s something slightly meditative about just sitting there and taking that 10 minutes just for you.”
We've talked about the skin care benefits of having a consistent routine here on the blog before, but that actual routine has far greater benefits that reach beyond a glowing complexion.