Seed Fans: Let us take care of your next product purchase!
Attention Seed Fans,
It’s already on your bedside table, on your vanity or in your makeup bag: your most favorite Seed product. How would you like another one at no cost?
Simply snap a picture of your favorite Seed product and share it on your Instagram or Facebook account and the next one is on us! What? Seriously!
We know it’s not nice to play favorites, but let’s be honest: We ALL have that one Seed product that we love the best. Maybe it’s a lip gloss that makes your eyes pop. Perhaps it’s our Abyssinian and Argan Oil-enriched facial cream because of the healthy glow it gives your skin. Maybe it’s our Body Oil Mist because of how silky soft it leaves your skin feeling post-shower.
Share that favorite product on social and we’ve got your next one covered as a thank you!
Here is how it works:
- Snap a picture featuring your favorite Seed product. How you do this is up to you. Maybe you’d like to snap a selfie wearing your favorite lip gloss. Go right ahead. Or maybe you enjoy creating flat-lays. Feel free to do that as well -- it just needs to have your favorite Seed product. Do you use our Body Wash? Snap a photo of it by your tub. You have the creative freedom to snap the photo any way you feel best captures the product and your love for it.
- Post your photo onto your Facebook or Instagram account and tag us (see below) --- your Instagram account should be set to public so we can share/regram your photo. Or post to both Facebook and Instagram - we'd love that!
- Tag @seedbodycare in the photo and use our designated hashtag #seedfans in your post. In the caption, please share why you adore the product and any other details you would like to include.
- Let us send you a gift card for your next purchase of the product you pictured.
- Limited time offer, one per person, US only. Not applicable to complimentary samples.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Green Tea is a powerhouse antioxidant which has been shown to significantly promote collagen synthesis. It may also help to slow down the skin glycation process.
Choosing body care products formulated with Green Tea can help minimize the signs of skin aging caused by dietary indiscretions such as excess sugar consumption, which causes skin glycation. What is glycation? Simply put, it is the process of sugar proteins damaging the collagen and elastin in the skin. Too much sugar ages your skin, according to scientific research.
Green Tea is protective.
The EGCG in Green Tea also helps protect against free radicals. Free radicals not only impact your health, but they negatively impact your skin. UV damage, smoke and other pollutants can wreak havoc on your skin, accelerating the aging process and damaging cells. This damage causes collagen and elastin to break down, making you look older, as we just mentioned with the glycation process.
Let’s talk about some acne myths.
Have you ever felt duped? Imagine going to a bakery and ordering a chocolate chip cookie only to bite into it and realize that it didn't contain any chocolate chips at all. Or chocolate of any kind - just something that SMELLED like chocolate. Wouldn't you feel let down?
The same thing happens day in and day out in the health and beauty niche.