Seed Fans: Let us take care of your next product purchase!
Attention Seed Fans,
It’s already on your bedside table, on your vanity or in your makeup bag: your most favorite Seed product. How would you like another one at no cost?
Simply snap a picture of your favorite Seed product and share it on your Instagram or Facebook account and the next one is on us! What? Seriously!
We know it’s not nice to play favorites, but let’s be honest: We ALL have that one Seed product that we love the best. Maybe it’s a lip gloss that makes your eyes pop. Perhaps it’s our Abyssinian and Argan Oil-enriched facial cream because of the healthy glow it gives your skin. Maybe it’s our Body Oil Mist because of how silky soft it leaves your skin feeling post-shower.
Share that favorite product on social and we’ve got your next one covered as a thank you!
Here is how it works:
- Snap a picture featuring your favorite Seed product. How you do this is up to you. Maybe you’d like to snap a selfie wearing your favorite lip gloss. Go right ahead. Or maybe you enjoy creating flat-lays. Feel free to do that as well -- it just needs to have your favorite Seed product. Do you use our Body Wash? Snap a photo of it by your tub. You have the creative freedom to snap the photo any way you feel best captures the product and your love for it.
- Post your photo onto your Facebook or Instagram account and tag us (see below) --- your Instagram account should be set to public so we can share/regram your photo. Or post to both Facebook and Instagram - we'd love that!
- Tag @seedbodycare in the photo and use our designated hashtag #seedfans in your post. In the caption, please share why you adore the product and any other details you would like to include.
- Let us send you a gift card for your next purchase of the product you pictured.
- Limited time offer, one per person, US only. Not applicable to complimentary samples.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
If you are on the quest for healthy looking skin, this ingredient needs to be in your skin care arsenal.
Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3 (also called Nicotinic Acid) offers multiple benefits to the skin. It can help to visibly diminish the appearance of large pores, fine lines, skin dullness, and also helps to even out skin tone.
There is solid research supporting the benefits of Niacinamide.This skin vitamin is one that truly benefits nearly every skin type. Other recent research published by the editors of the Melanoma Letter suggests that niacinamide "can significantly reduce recurrences of actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma in patients with a history of these lesions."
Summer means sundresses, shorts, swimwear, and exposed skin. Most of us spend more time shaving our legs to keep them silky and smooth, but end up with occasional nicks, cuts, and razor burn. We are here to share our 5 best shaving tips for a better shave this summer.
Prevent ingrown hairs with exfoliation.
We've talked about the skin care benefits of exfoliation before. Removing dead skin cells is essential, as flakes that have collected around the hair follicles will complicate your shave. If you have do not regularly exfoliate, this accumulation of dead skin cells will ultimately lead to ingrown hairs. Be sure to apply a body scrub regularly in the shower (but never right after shaving).
Don't shave right when you step into the shower.
Skin care experts agree: wait at least 3 minutes after being in the shower or tub to shave your legs. Why? It is important for the hair to be hydrated for an easier, tug-free shave. Go ahead and shampoo and condition your hair, wash your face, and then save the shave for later.
After a gray and rainy spring, it is finally beginning to feel as it should -- like we are heading into summer! I love the feeling of soaking up the rays, but sun smarts are essential for your skin.
The sun's UV rays can greatly impact the condition of the skin. While sitting with our faces toward the sun makes us feel so good, it is important to remember that we have to be vigilant about our sun care.