Seed Fans: Let us take care of your next product purchase!
Attention Seed Fans,
It’s already on your bedside table, on your vanity or in your makeup bag: your most favorite Seed product. How would you like another one at no cost?
Simply snap a picture of your favorite Seed product and share it on your Instagram or Facebook account and the next one is on us! What? Seriously!
We know it’s not nice to play favorites, but let’s be honest: We ALL have that one Seed product that we love the best. Maybe it’s a lip gloss that makes your eyes pop. Perhaps it’s our Abyssinian and Argan Oil-enriched facial cream because of the healthy glow it gives your skin. Maybe it’s our Body Oil Mist because of how silky soft it leaves your skin feeling post-shower.
Share that favorite product on social and we’ve got your next one covered as a thank you!
Here is how it works:
- Snap a picture featuring your favorite Seed product. How you do this is up to you. Maybe you’d like to snap a selfie wearing your favorite lip gloss. Go right ahead. Or maybe you enjoy creating flat-lays. Feel free to do that as well -- it just needs to have your favorite Seed product. Do you use our Body Wash? Snap a photo of it by your tub. You have the creative freedom to snap the photo any way you feel best captures the product and your love for it.
- Post your photo onto your Facebook or Instagram account and tag us (see below) --- your Instagram account should be set to public so we can share/regram your photo. Or post to both Facebook and Instagram - we'd love that!
- Tag @seedbodycare in the photo and use our designated hashtag #seedfans in your post. In the caption, please share why you adore the product and any other details you would like to include.
- Let us send you a gift card for your next purchase of the product you pictured.
- Limited time offer, one per person, US only. Not applicable to complimentary samples.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Lately I've been paying more attention
Hyaluronic acid may be one of the most misunderstood ingredients in skin care. When people see the word acid, they often associate it with a component of chemical exfoliants like alpha hydroxy or beta hydroxy acid. Do not let the word acid scare you. It's not what you think it is.
Are petrolatum-based balms the key to soft lips?
What is the first thing most people reach for when their lips are feeling dry? If you answered the traditional balm for chapped lips sold at the drugstore, you're right. Unfortunately, a crude oil-derived balm is not the best choice.
It's a common misconception that these balms help deliver moisture to the lips.
Here's what Dr. Mauro C. Rumita, who specializes in esthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery says on the subject: "Contrary to what most people believe, [some] don't hydrate the lips. Instead, they seal moisture out, so lips can't absorb it."
Do you need a physical barrier like a balm can provide? Yes, in certain situations. If you are outdoors a lot and exposed to the elements, it would be best to consider a natural balm to give your lips a layer of protection from Mother Nature. While a balm does not deliver moisture into the lips, it does protect.
Our plant based Seed Soft Balm protects without the most common ingredient found in lip balm: petrolatum. Not familiar with petrolatum? Here is a link to more information from the Skin Deep Database. It includes petrolatum's common synonyms, including "mineral grease." I don't know about you, but I don't want that on my lips.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, occasional anxiety is normal. Don't we all feel anxious around the holidays, for example? Children often feel anxious at the beginning of the new school year or the night before a big test. It's normal. I think any one of us can relate to that feeling.
But, then there are times when anxiety is more than a fleeting feeling. We're friends here. I've been sharing with you here on the Seed blog for several years. I've talked about everything from acne break outs to thoughts on skin aging. I think sometimes that it is therapeutic to write things down. If anything, I hope that sharing can help others.