We at (seed) are committed to Sustainable Products, and Sustainable business practices, with an ongoing goal of continuous improvement.
Some of the ways that we incorporate Sustainability into our brand and business:
• We've harnessed the nutrient-rich grape seed, which is a by-product of the wine-making process, and given it a new life.
• We are committed to offering solid bars for both soap & shampoo: it uses less water than body wash and liquid shampoo, they last longer, and have more responsible supply chains.
• We use recyclable and biodegradable packaging whenever possible.
• We believe in one layer of packaging maximum (no bottle within a box for Seed).
• We make all of our products in the United States, to minimize our footprint.
• We source over 90% of our packaging from the United States to minimize our footprint.
• We source raw materials from responsible sources, even when outside the US – for example our hair-cleansing seed blend in our Shampoo Bars is from an Award Winning company (UN Sustainability Award).
Making a positive environmental impact is a team effort – we welcome any of your ideas and comments on continuous improvement.